360Health powered by Virtual Emerging Technology Solutions (V-ETS) Data Collection Notice
V-ETS respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, access or use 360Health (the “App & website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect in this App and through the website. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our other websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App and site:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, location, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number, profile picture or telephone number (“personal information”).That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geo-location. Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or the site. This includes information provided at the time of registering. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. When you download, access and use the App or site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information: This system collects real-time information about the location of your device.
- Communications: This allows for secure texting between a patient and provider. We will store any and all communications sent. We are a business associate for the purpose of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). Accordingly, we will enter into a Business Associate Agreement with each covered entity for the protection of all communications containing personal health information as that term is defined under HIPAA (PHI) and will enter into a Business Associate Agreement with any subcontractors of the Company that have access to PHI including, but not limited to, cloud storage service providers.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide you with the system and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App/site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to Recognize you when you use the App. We use location information we collect to locate physicians and their availability in your area.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App/site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to Recognize you when you use the App. We use location information we collect to locate physicians and their availability in your area.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, including, if applicable, for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
Your Choices about Our Collection; Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, and have assured that our cloud storage provider will provide acceptable levels of security.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App/site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Pursuant to various state and federal laws, we may be required to send you notice of security breaches or suspected security breaches that impact your personal information and PHI. We will send you security breach notices to the email address contained in your account information. Please note: Many email systems have SPAM filters. If you have one in place, you should check with your system administrator or the available instructions to confirm that emails from us are not blocked by the filter (e.g., by confirming that the Service domain name http://www.v-ets.com and http://www.360healthnet.com are permitted domain names).